The biggest study is of what is. This includes that which we are forgetting. It includes the spiritual. The spiritual is everywhere. It is here. Just to begin: three pix I took in Britain.
1. An archaeoastronomy alignment at Castlerigg circle
2. The "uncountable stones" at Roll Right
"According to local folklore, the stones are the petrified remains of a king and his knights, however, each set of stones has been found to date from a different period. The name is thought to derive from “Hrolla-landriht” meaning the land of Hrolla."
The Olde professor standing by a greatstone at Avebury circle
The same guy after passing through the magickal healing stone of the Men-an-Tol
The professor's picture of the mystery "Dragon's Blood Spot" on Dragon's Hill
The professor's picture of a tour member touching the Holy Thorn of Glastonbury, on Wearyall Hill where Joseph of Arimathea [carrying the Holy Grail] plunged his staff into the ground and it grew into the thorn tree.
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (71)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (102)
- ► 2010 (74)
- Healing, too
- Did War attract UFOs?
- Taking a fling at UFOs
- Everyday Psi
- Robert Jahn and the Freedom of the Will
- WALNUT TREES
- PROOF, FAITH, LOVE
- Amateur Art and the von Neumann Creation
- John von Neumann and the creation of the Universe
- Beginnings. The old people have always known that...
- British Magick
- ▼ August (12)
- A Different Perspective
- American Philosophical Library
- Caltech Archives
- Dr. J. Allen Hynek's Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS)
- Dr. Janet Quinn
- Frontiers Of Science
- Global Consciousness Project
- National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP)
- Robert G. Jahn, Ph.D.
- Smithsonian (SIRIS)