Wednesday, July 11, 2012
The Eagle Has Landed
Since this happened, I'm going to get it's "notice of birth" out of the way, so you can see the fact of the matter, and then quit braggin' and get back to work. I scanned some of the following example pages rather quickly so they're not as "pretty" as they might be, but they are here to give you the gist of the Thing. SO: some pages of UFOs and Government.
Author's handprint from scanner [above] included as added bonus.
Mack doesn't look smudged in text --- that's me giving the scanner a bad data-per-inch order.
Clas would be mad at me for poor flattening of his page. He writes better than I do.
Part of Robert's hero effort on the index.
Buy a copy. Patrick deserves to make a little money off this.
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (71)
- Can We Learn Anything From UFO Photos, part seven?...
- Can we learn anything from UFO Photos?, part six.
- Can We Learn Anything From UFO Photos ?, part five...
- Can We Learn Anything From UFO Photos?, part four....
- The Eagle Has Landed
- "Breaking" News?
- Can You Learn Anything From UFO Photos?, part thre...
- Can You Learn Anything From UFO Photos, part two.
- Book News
- Can you learn anything from UFO Pictures??, introd...
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2011 (102)
- ► 2010 (74)
- A Different Perspective
- American Philosophical Library
- Caltech Archives
- Dr. J. Allen Hynek's Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS)
- Dr. Janet Quinn
- Frontiers Of Science
- Global Consciousness Project
- National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP)
- Robert G. Jahn, Ph.D.
- Smithsonian (SIRIS)