Saturday, September 5, 2009
Clyde Tombaugh Sees The "Martians"
I once wrote a decent short paper on the intriguing business of Clyde Tombaugh's views and involvements with UFOs way back in the late 1940s and early 1950s. Rather than re-type it here, maybe it's OK to just post it. (Just click the pages to make them big enough to read).
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (71)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (102)
- ► 2010 (74)
- I Sing The Body Electric...& the Electric Girl
- crypto-Whales Weep Not
- NOCTURNAL LIGHTS: How many different phenomena are...
- Now, WHAT Did You Say This Was?
- I Hear You Knockin'...Whatever You Are.
- Well, Ya gotta talk about it sooner or later: ROSW...
- OZ TWO: We're Not (Quite) In Kansas Anymore
- Hiding In The Bushes of our Minds?
- KNOCK KNOCK
- The Air Force Admits Again That UFOs Are Real and ...
- Encounters with the Middle Kingdom
- Do You Believe In Magick? a pictured prose poem by...
- Parallel Realities?
- Helen Lane...An Encounter Inexplicable
- Where Is Everybody?
- Psychological Warfare, Information Management, and...
- Noise in the Channel
- Whistling in the DARK
- Military-UFO Encounters
- Clyde Tombaugh Sees The "Martians"
- NDEs and Survival of the Soul
- A Different Sort of SIGN ?
- A SIGN in the Heavens?
- The Air Force Investigates The Flying Disks
- ▼ September (29)
- A Different Perspective
- American Philosophical Library
- Caltech Archives
- Dr. J. Allen Hynek's Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS)
- Dr. Janet Quinn
- Frontiers Of Science
- Global Consciousness Project
- National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP)
- Robert G. Jahn, Ph.D.
- Smithsonian (SIRIS)