Monday, September 28, 2009
NOCTURNAL LIGHTS: How many different phenomena are we dealing with?
Taking a research break today--this stuff can wear you out if you want it to have any substance or novelty. The pictures are one alleged "fairy light" photo, one nice piece of art from Russia, and a bunch of bonehead art by me, trying to illustrate cases of Somethings-or-other which have been presented to the UFO community. Now you have to go to work; is all this the same thing or four or five different phenomena? Hint: some of these sorts of cases seem to indicate clear "intentionality" while others seem to just blunder about. Scientists are a LOT more comfortable with the latter. And now for a nap.
- ► 2014 (36)
- ► 2013 (71)
- ► 2012 (84)
- ► 2011 (102)
- ► 2010 (74)
- I Sing The Body Electric...& the Electric Girl
- crypto-Whales Weep Not
- NOCTURNAL LIGHTS: How many different phenomena are...
- Now, WHAT Did You Say This Was?
- I Hear You Knockin'...Whatever You Are.
- Well, Ya gotta talk about it sooner or later: ROSW...
- OZ TWO: We're Not (Quite) In Kansas Anymore
- Hiding In The Bushes of our Minds?
- KNOCK KNOCK
- The Air Force Admits Again That UFOs Are Real and ...
- Encounters with the Middle Kingdom
- Do You Believe In Magick? a pictured prose poem by...
- Parallel Realities?
- Helen Lane...An Encounter Inexplicable
- Where Is Everybody?
- Psychological Warfare, Information Management, and...
- Noise in the Channel
- Whistling in the DARK
- Military-UFO Encounters
- Clyde Tombaugh Sees The "Martians"
- NDEs and Survival of the Soul
- A Different Sort of SIGN ?
- A SIGN in the Heavens?
- The Air Force Investigates The Flying Disks
- ▼ September (29)
- A Different Perspective
- American Philosophical Library
- Caltech Archives
- Dr. J. Allen Hynek's Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS)
- Dr. Janet Quinn
- Frontiers Of Science
- Global Consciousness Project
- National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP)
- Robert G. Jahn, Ph.D.
- Smithsonian (SIRIS)