Thursday, August 2, 2012
This is what on bulletin boards is an almost contentless "notice".
Things have been pretty rough here as far as peace-of-mind to create blog entries is concerned. I am just about to return to my home in Kalamazoo, and I REALLY hope that this changes matters. SO... I am hoping to crank this thing up again, maybe as soon as the weekend. There's an interesting survey of a mid-19th century catalog on meteorite sightings, some of which are VERY non-meteorite sounding. And I'm taking a couple of the 1952 era photo files back with me to do those. In two weeks approximately, a "gang" of CUFOSians is coming to my place for a get-together [including Rodeghier, Clark, Bullard, Schmitt ] and some news is likely to come out of that as well.
Anyway... I'm trying to get back at this.
- A Mystery To Solve.
- Cosmic Chaos (Addendum): "After Consulting With Th...
- Cosmic Chaos or Contrived Confusion?, part Three, ...
- Just For Fun: Lunch With The Illuminati.
- Cosmic Chaos or Contrived Confusion?, Part Whateve...
- Cosmic Chaos, Addendum Two.
- Cosmic Chaos, part one, Addendum.
- Cosmic Chaos?? Contrived Confusion??: Meteors Beha...
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2011 (102)
- ► 2010 (74)
- A Different Perspective
- American Philosophical Library
- Caltech Archives
- Dr. J. Allen Hynek's Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS)
- Dr. Janet Quinn
- Frontiers Of Science
- Global Consciousness Project
- National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP)
- Robert G. Jahn, Ph.D.
- Smithsonian (SIRIS)